[dba-SQLServer]OT: New Name (cross posted)

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon May 5 10:42:00 CDT 2003

tooooo funny!, that's exactly what I thought.. Typ-o.  I didn't know you
could make up a last name when you got married.  Is that just a state thing
or is that nation wide... (thinking why didn't I change my name to something
new ;o))

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Monday, May 05, 2003 7:53 AM [GMT-8],