[dba-SQLServer]OT: *&^$*& PCMCIA Card

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Fri May 9 11:40:41 CDT 2003

If its a 10/100 card, try forcing it to 10 mbit rather than auto.  I had a
problem with a card in a win2k notebook a couple of years ago that worked
fine on win9x.  It wasn't until later that I "fixed" the problem by slowing
the card down.  A good 10 mbit connection is better than a nonexistant 100
mbit one.

If you need help with that drop me an email and I'll try and give you
instructions.

Stuart