[dba-SQLServer]Security Permissions on Views

Djabarov, Robert Robert.Djabarov at usaa.com
Fri May 16 08:46:51 CDT 2003

Are your vendor rep's eyes brown?  They ought to be, because he is full of it :)   Never heard of that bug and can assure you it does not exist!  But give us more details, maybe I am missing something...Also, give us the name of the vendor :)

Robert Djabarov
Senior SQL Server DBA
USAA IT/DBMS
? (210) 913-3148 - phone