[dba-SQLServer]Random password generator?

Joe Rojas JRojas at tnco-inc.com
Mon May 19 09:36:16 CDT 2003

Hi All,

Does anyone have any routines that I could put in a stored procedure in SS7
that will generate random alpha-numeric passwords?
I would like to be able to also specify what length of a password that I
want.

If you don't have one, maybe someone has a idea of how to do this?

Thank in advance!

Joe R.

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to TNCO, Inc. and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is
covered by legal, professional, or other privileges. If you are not the
intended addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to
receive transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain,
disclose in any form, copy, or take any action in reliance on this
transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message. While TNCO, Inc.
uses virus protection, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. TNCO, Inc. accepts no liability for