[dba-SQLServer]Apostrophes in exported spreadsheets

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Thu May 29 14:24:39 CDT 2003

The thing is that it didn't happen when I had A97 linked to an A97
BE.  Text cells just had the text in them without the apostrophes.

Another unusual thing is that some text fields have apostrophes at the
beginning and end of the text, other text fields only have an apostrophe at
the beginning!

David