[dba-SQLServer]Help - get db back

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 13 09:59:14 CST 2003

Karen,

I don't think so.  What I mean is that I have a pair of files called
C2DbBilling.mdf and C2DbBilling_log.ldf.  It appears that these are the
database files for my billing, though I am not certain.  I need to tell SQL
Server to open these objects and display the data inside them.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com