[dba-SQLServer]Re: Access to MySQL

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 13 14:56:33 CST 2003

You could also try SAPDB this is reborn ADABAS-D
The support for this open source has been bought by MySQL  from SAP
It is much more advanced than MySQL but is missing OLEDB providers
especially for .Net. It is open source hence waiting for someone to
write them.
It is due out from MySQL in a few months
see
http://www.sapdb.org