[dba-SQLServer]Repairing a corrupt table

Mark Boyd MarkBoyd at McBeeAssociates.com
Fri Oct 10 12:59:40 CDT 2003

Eric -

Thanks for the input.  I'll give it a shot late tonight when nobody is
in the database.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Barro [mailto:ebarro at afsweb.com]
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 12:26 PM
To: dba-sqlserver at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: RE: [dba-SQLServer]Repairing a corrupt table

Mark,

Unfortunately replication has to be rebuilt. Have SQL generate the
scripts for you so that you can easily recreate those filters. That's
one of the things I hate about the replication scenario. Even a table
structure change will require rebuilding the replication for
publications that reference that table.

The ones you need to be concerned about are the ones that have the spid.

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services