[dba-SQLServer]

Eric Barro ebarro at afsweb.com
Tue Oct 14 14:30:39 CDT 2003

I still recommend running a query on the table. I have the same setup and I have an ASP page that uses a SQL view to pull only those records that show an error 500 for the current day. If you index on fields you will be querying on (especially the ones that appear after the WHERE clause in SQL) you should be fine performance wise.

Why store the data twice when you can get subsets of it using queries?

---
Eric Barro
Senior Systems Analyst
Advanced Field Services