[dba-SQLServer]Re: Visual Source Safe Questions

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Wed Oct 22 14:26:05 CDT 2003

Susan asked about an ADP here as well. I have never used an ADP so that
is why I quallified my response with the fact that you can do it with a
regular MDB.

I have also gotten quite a bit of information about VSS and Access from
Charlotte, that it why I suggested the question be asked on AccessD,
since I don't think Charlotte is on this list.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> rl_stewart at highstream.net 22-Oct-03 3:19:01 PM >>>
Bryan,

On the other list she asked about an ADP not an MDB.

I posted the code that would allow her to save any
of the Access objects as a text file and place them
in VSS.