[dba-SQLServer]Linking to Local Table

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Oct 29 12:32:25 CST 2003

Thanks David,

I think I might have a problem here with temp tables.  Because the people
who will be using the client list will be logged on as the same used, any
temp tables they create will have the same user name, therefore overwriting
themselves.

Are you sure it is not possible to set up a connection with another data
source other than the main SQL BE?

David