[dba-SQLServer]A real Newbie Queston re:updating a Field in a Table

Nicholson, Karen knicholson at gpsx.net
Thu Oct 30 10:43:00 CST 2003

That is a great idea.  Right now I am sifting through sprocs that have been
created over a three year period in our database trying to determine which
ones are still active and which ones can be deleted.  I can store these ones
I am not sure of like that, and start storing my temporary ones associated
with interim projects the same way.  Thanks.