[dba-SQLServer]Re: Ideas comments HELP

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Oct 30 11:01:09 CST 2003

Martin,

Add a datetime column for ModifiedDate.

Then do a query something like this:

SELECT tblTable.TableID, tblTable.TableName, tblTableField.TableID
FROM tblTable LEFT JOIN tblTableField ON tblTable.TableID =
tblTableField.TableID
WHERE (((tblTableField.TableID) Is Null));

except join on the PK and the modified date.

tblTable would be your Scanner table
tblTableField would be the SQL Server table

Robert