[dba-SQLServer]SQL Server Dev Without SQL Server?

Ron Allen chizotz at charter.net
Mon Sep 22 11:21:58 CDT 2003

Hi John,

In my case, even with those restrictions it will be fine
as long as I can easily get everything setup on SQL Server
when the time comes. For development I'll just have test
data, and while I'll probably have a good amount to check
performance issues I can't see it going over 4gig. For
dev, I'll be the only user, so that isn't an issue either.

But those are important considerations to keep in mind.
Thanks.

Ron