[dba-SQLServer]SQL Server Dev Without SQL Server?

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 22 11:33:14 CDT 2003

BTW Ron, I read something the other day that MS has released a "Developers
version" of SQL Server (full package) for something like $49.  This in order
to get SQL Server into the hands of the developers.  It's the typical
developer license - cannot be used (installed) for production systems etc.
But great for us poor developers who want the real thing.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com