[dba-SQLServer]CHAT: Advanced SQL Server Administration

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Sep 24 10:15:58 CDT 2003

I recommend that anyone that has an opportunity sign on to this chat :).

Free DBA Chat Wednesday!

Topic: Advanced SQL Server Administration
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Time: 10-11 AM Pacific Time (11-12 PM MT, 12-1 PM CT, 1-2 PM ET,
18:00-19:00 GMT)

Don't miss this opportunity to get advice direct from Microsoft and from
renowned user experts and owners of three of the most popular SQL Server
sites on the web! Want to learn how the experts handle the management of
their companies' SQL Servers? Want to compare your day-to-day challenges
with other database professionals? Learn from some of the brightest SQL
Server minds on how they handle security, disaster recovery, database
optimization, and automating administrative tasks among other common DBA
tasks.

Hosts:
Euan Garden, Microsoft
Brian Knight, Author, Co-founder, SQLServerCentral.com
Sri Kasam, Microsoft
Bill Graziano, Partner - ClearData Consulting, Inc., SQLTeam.COM
Brad M. McGehee, MVP, SQL-Server-Performance.Com

Quick Links: Registration and participation instructions:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/chats/default.asp. Schedule of PASS
Chats: http://www.sqlpass.org/community/chat/index.cfm

Leela: "Great. We're two days from earth with no food."
Bender: "Problem solved. You two fight to the death and I'll cook the
loser."