[dba-SQLServer] Builder.com article on SQL-DMO

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 12:48:44 CDT 2004

Arthur,

Your tip in today's Builder.com on SQL-DMO is the first I've heard of it, though I see from a quick search of SQL Server Central that there's quite a bit in the discussions there.

I did a little browsing of SQL-DMO in BOL. Looks like functions you'd normally use Enterprise Manager for can be handled programmatically with SQL-DMO calls, yes?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

"I will stand up and struggle, as others have, to try to get that right balance between violence, and sex, and things." - John Kerry
( http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/US/kerry_interview_040722-3.html )