[dba-SQLServer] Going over to the dark side

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:15:33 CDT 2004

John,

Not sure what the original post was...but the last part sounds like
something a friend of mine does...imports millions(billions if necessary)all
contact and demographic data...then uses his software to
cut/slice/view/output the data in any conceivable way.  The initial load may
take 8 to 10 hours...but queries after the fact only take 1 to 2 seconds.
Its quite impressive.  If you are interested...let me know offline...and
I'll send you his contact information.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte