[dba-SQLServer] Who's using my db?

Mark Breen mark.breen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:37:07 CST 2004

Hello Christopher,

I am very interested in this one also,

Charlotte, I think that this is a regular situation, dba's are
responsible for a payroll database that I know of, but they really
should not be in the tables looking at data.

Christopher, I have no answer for you, but I would love to see what
you come up with.  it strikes me that OS security may be a starting
point 'cause with sa, we really do not know who it is.

Cheers

Mark in wet but not freezing cold Ireland.
( I am just back from a weeking in Belgium, boy is it cold over there,
it gets down to close to freezing at night)  I had to wear a coat and
a hat at times.