[dba-SQLServer] TicketMaster-like Timer

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Dec 24 23:12:02 CST 2004

Exactly right, Andy, and I'm puzzled about the best way to do this.
Maybe I don't need timers at all but only rows in a "Reserved" table
with a timestamp column and a sproc that executes every minute or so.
Maybe that's the way to go. And if the "Reserved" table contains no rows
terminate the sproc at once.

Just a conjecture. Thanks to you all for helping me think this through.