[dba-SQLServer] Rollback an MDAC installation

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 15:06:16 CST 2004

This is why I never like to be on the bleeding edge anymore :(.

I installed Mdac 2.8 on my workstation, but the server still has Mdac
2.7 SP1, whenever I run a transaction log backup from EM, I get
disconnected... the backup still occurs (tho I've not tested them yet, I
need to move them to my test server for that).

if anyone know how to let me rollback my workstation to mdac 2.7sp1
please kindly post a url or hint or even a sentiment of dude!, don't
tell me your using a Dell! ;o)

Thanks,