[dba-SQLServer] Re: Rollback an MDAC installation

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 10:42:06 CST 2004

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!, this link had just the solution I needed.  I can't believe how easy it was to rollback...   I just tested EM and tried running a backup of the transaction log w/o problems... I pushed it to my test box and did the restore and all is well thanks again!!!!!

a lesson well learned... wait until the mdac is freakin' tested never test on your workstation, that's what a testbox is for :D