[dba-SQLServer] Stored Procedure Help Required

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Feb 27 06:20:15 CST 2004

To all,

I’m sure this is possible, but being quite a novice at Stored Procedures (i.e. able to write simple SELECT, INSERT, DELETE & UPDATE procs) I don’t know how to go about this.

I want to write an SP which I call from Visual Basic which sends the current UserID (I know how to do this bit) I then want the SP to call another SP using the UserID I passed to it.  Then I want to use the fields PayrollNo and JobDate from the second SP to execute a third SP passing the parameters PayrollNo and Jobdate.

I hope I haven’t confused people too much, and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Paul Hartland
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime