[dba-SQLServer] Maintenance Plans

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Jul 14 03:04:51 CDT 2004

To all,

Hope someone can come up with a solution, I have SQL Server 7.0 running on a Windows 2000 server I also have two of my own database’s that I have just finished transferring to SQL Server.  But before I start any front-end work I decided to use a maintenance plan using the wizard, have just checked the backup directory where the backups should be and nothing there at all and the backups don’t seem to be anywhere else.

Why would a maintenance plan not run, anything I can do to check what happening.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Paul Hartland

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: