[dba-SQLServer] Can't Register Server

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jun 8 18:31:12 CDT 2004

No, I see NewBook, but it won't let me register it and I can't add a
database because it isn't registered properly.  It apparently installls
OK, but that's as far as it goes.  EM works (sort of), QA launches, but
you can't create or restore or anything else with a SQL database.  I
must be missing something, but I'll be blitzed if I know what it is!

Charlotte Foust