[dba-SQLServer] OT - HTML & ASP Help Required

JMoss jmoss111 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 6 12:43:38 CDT 2004

Paul,

I'm assuming that you have created a virtual directory, and have set
permissions. In the properties page of the virtual directory, on the virtual
directory tab, click the configuration button. On the App Mapping tab, make
sure thar the .asp extension is in the configured extension list. If not,
add it. On the App Debugging tab, ensure that the Send detailed ASP error
messages to client radio button is selected.

Jim