[dba-SQLServer] Re: OT - HTML & ASP Help Required

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu May 6 22:23:41 CDT 2004

FrontPage server extensions are bad :-(...adds lots of overhead and can
introduce some very weird problems. Had a string of oddities but once the
extension were turned off and the server purged every thing started working
fine. Some have claimed that they can open up security holes but can not
confirm that.

Jim