[dba-SQLServer] Odd behaviour

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Fri May 14 10:23:53 CDT 2004

Working on a major revision to SQL Server

Couple of problems still remaining.

rst.Open ("Select " & argFieldName & " FROM tblDeveloperConsole")

The above line when executed returns an error "Invalid Object Name"

'tblDeveloperConsole'

The table is there. SPs work etc etc Am I doing something wrong in how I am
trying to create the statement??? I need to pass a field name to the select
at run time. Well several in fact. The var gets it value OK but the SQL
Statement appears to be correct but isnt.

This will be converted at some point to an SP.

Martin