[dba-SQLServer] QBE tool in query analyzer

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Thu Oct 7 06:50:09 CDT 2004

Someone on Accessd, years ago, developed a small Access database that wrote
sql code.  It was a great little tool, and I thought it would be useful for
folks who didn't use the qbe in Access.  I have since lost it due to
changing machines several times.  Does anyone else remember this tool?  It
might be helpful, I don't know.  I haven't even looked at it for years.

Susan Klos
Senior Database Analyst
Evaluation and Reporting
Florida Department of Education