[dba-SQLServer] File extensions

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 14 07:49:05 CDT 2004

Hi Andy:

At a station, you either check the ODBC file list. If one is directed toward
a MS SQL server, you probably have a SQL server running. Then just scan the
Access code to see how the FE connects. If their app is bound, through an
ODBC connections, the tables and queries icons will appear quite different
otherwise scan the code for the word ADO.

HTH
Jim