[dba-SQLServer] Restore

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Sun Sep 26 20:49:20 CDT 2004

And watchout for the db name combo, its not intuitive but you need to
type in the db name otherwise
it will try and overwrite the 1st name in the list.  (It will fail thank
god ;-)))

cheers

Michael M

oh, the only "REAL" thing to worry about is the desitnation of the
actual files... the Paths must exists, or you must supply paths that DO
exist

http://ft316db.VOTEorNOT.org