[dba-SQLServer] SHAPE question

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:00:51 CDT 2005

Charlotte,

Well, you are a voice of reason and probity. That's good enough for me.

Interesting. Between hours when I'm working on other projects, I've
begun my own sample SHAPE application using ASP and ADO. Having now
read quite a bit about SHAPE from the docs I found, it looks like the
guy that wrote the SHAPE statement in the code I've been adapting did
something a bit screwy. I'm going to try constructing the statement a
different way and see if I get the same or a different result set.

Steve Erbach