[dba-SQLServer] Moving A Database From C: to D:

Paul Hartland Paul.Hartland at orridge.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 10:06:03 CDT 2005

To all,

We currently have a SQL Server 2000 database located on the C: drive of
one of our servers (I must have had a brain dead moment when I done
this), is there any simple way of moving the entire database onto the D:
drive

Thanks in advance for any help on this....

PAUL HARTLAND
Database Designer/Programmer
paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk
ISHARP

ISHARP (Information Services for Hospitality, Audit, Retail and
Pharmacy) provide IT resources for the Christie Group Stock & Inventory
Services companies.

As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named addressee, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee, please return to the sender and delete the original. The contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.

The Orridge web site can be found at : http://www.orridge.co.uk