[dba-SQLServer] Book recommendations

Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com
Mon Aug 1 10:02:24 CDT 2005

Thanks for the recommendations.

Here's a site that our network admin uses for online learning.

www.mindleaders.com

It seems to be focused on certifications, but I'll toss it out in case
someone finds it useful.

Mark

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.