[dba-SQLServer] importing Access data

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 19 12:43:11 CDT 2005

Here is a brief checklist of possible gotcha upsizing problems.
http://www.upsizewizard.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=browse&id=5036&pageid=22

I also use Enterprise Architect's MDB to SQL reengineering UML methods
to check data model
But this takes awhile for familiarization. And is more belts and
suspenders to satisfy DBA's
http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/ea.htm