[dba-SQLServer] Access and Timberline

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Mon Feb 14 14:07:54 CST 2005

My son's network consulting firm works with a lot of construction companies
in Southeast Florida who use Timberline.  I am in the process of creating an
Access database that will update Outlook contacts from Timberline.  He says
he can export from Timberline through ODBC but can not import into
Timberline at all.  I don't yet know what the BE is like.