[dba-SQLServer] Sql Job: The System Cannot find the file specified

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:26:31 CDT 2005

I have a Sql Server who's hardware was just upgraded, and I noticed
that all my sql server jobs which were scheduled DTS jobs are failing
(those w/ ActiveX scripts).

Windows 2000 Server SP4
Sql Server 2000 SP3a

Sql Server Agent Login: local admin account

Error:
Executed as User (xxxx). The process could not be created for step 1
of job 0x..... (reason: the system cannot find the file specified).
The step failed

Troubleshooting: I re-created the DTS job and the Sql Job, I can run
the DTS job manuall w/ success but cannot seem to have it run when
scheduled.  what step did I miss?

Thanks for your help
http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!