[dba-SQLServer] Book recommendations

Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com
Wed Jul 27 15:56:22 CDT 2005

We have a bit of a budget to get some new SQL Server 2000 books.  What
books would you recommend for administrators, and for developers?

Thanks

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and
deleting it from your computer. Thank you.