[dba-SQLServer] Multiple Updates In One Stored Procedure

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:28:42 CDT 2005

I think Paul asks, because in BOL you find a lot of examples w/ the GO
keyword aftwards... I think it would help him a lot if he picked up a good
Stored Procedures book. Altho BOL do seem very through.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072228962/qid=1117667473/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-8508889-5196029?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!