[dba-SQLServer] dynamically create MS Access database via DTSpackage

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 30 13:14:20 CDT 2005

You can also use  ADOX VB code to create fields and indexes in tables.
Sample code here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odeopg/html/deovrcreatingmodifyingaccesstables.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odeopg/html/deovrcreatingmodifyingindexes.asp?frame=true

You can set keys and relationships  with MS SQL though. (lower case user
defined)
   CREATE TABLE Table1 (Id COUNTER CONSTRAINT PrimaryKey PRIMARY KEY,
MyText TEXT (10))
   CREATE TABLE Table2 (Id LONG, MyText TEXT)
   ALTER TABLE Table2 ADD CONSTRAINT Relation1 FOREIGN KEY ([Id])
REFERENCES Table1 ([Id])

Creating and Modifying Stored Queries via ADOX with Caveats

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odeopg/html/deovrcreatingmodifyingstoredqueries.asp?frame=true