[dba-SQLServer] Shameless Plug

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Mar 28 10:21:50 CST 2005

Thanks for the compliment, Andy. To be fair to my partner, best friend
and esteemed colleague, Peter Brawley, he did much more work than I on
the project. He is a very brilliant man and a hard worker as well. (You
may see the occasional post from him on the dbaTech list and the dbaSQL
list.)

What I find intriguing is that only occasionally can I tell right away
which one of us wrote a given paragraph. We've been pals and partners
for so long and influenced each other's writing (and perhaps also
thinking) style that I often can't tell who wrote what, especially after
some months have elapsed. One guideline, should you care to try to
distinguish the writer of any given unit, is that Peter knows way more
about math and statistics than I, so the more the topic veers into that
turf, the more sure you can be that he wrote it.

Arthur