[dba-SQLServer] REVOKE

Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com
Tue Oct 4 15:00:12 CDT 2005

I have a DTS that has a REVOKE ALL step on a table.  If that table is open
by a user when that step runs, should I expect an error, or expect it to
just hang?  I am asking because this package hung on this step recently,
and I am trying to isolate if that is the cause.

Mark Whittinghill
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Protective - Asset Protection Division
636.536.5720
Mark.Whittinghill at protective.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately
by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank
you.