[dba-SQLServer] Calling DTS from SP

Ron Moore ron.moore at comtechpst.com
Thu Sep 15 14:31:20 CDT 2005

Jim, you can either use xp_cmdshell with dtsrun or the sp_OAmethod to do
it using automation.  I did not have success when trying the second
method (meaning, I did not persevere).  Sorry I don't have time to dig
for code.  You can probably google these approaches and find some code.

HTH
Regards,
Ron Moore