[dba-SQLServer] Addresses in Europe and elsewhere

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Aug 14 13:39:20 CDT 2006

Your example is correct.  Post codes are not really used in NZ unless
a business is doing a bulk mailout - in this case they get a discount
for having their mail sorted by post code.  Otherwise post codes are
not even necessary.  (NZ is so small (only 4 million people) that
everyone knows where everyone lives anyway :-))

(By the way - just so that you don't upset the million or so people
that live up north - the correct spelling is Auckland)

David