[dba-SQLServer] Addresses in Europe and elsewhere

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Tue Aug 15 08:06:53 CDT 2006

Yes, I have found out that there are a number of things that we could "learn"
from the Russians.  :-)

I think that you will find that because of 911 services, rural routes are going
away.  About 4 years ago, the area I live in was renumbered because of it.
After 3 years, the post office returnd mail that was addressed to the old
address.  But, that is Texas.  I will let others speak for their area of the
US.

Robert L. Stewart
The Dyson Group International
Software for the Non-profit Enterprise