[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] Transferring a databasetoanotherSQLServer

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 28 07:46:41 CDT 2006

Having turned off simple file sharing, I now seem to be incapable of turning
it back on!!!

8-(

I turned it back on via the Explorer / tools / folder options, but all
computers now give an error "ColbyConsulting not accessible.  You might not
have permissions... Etc blah blah".  I have rebooted all machines after
turning SFS back on but to no avail.

Likewise, SQL Server can no longer see the other machines.

What a PITA.  How do I get my workgroup / SFS back?