[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD]TransferringadatabasetoanotherSQLServer

JWColby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Aug 28 21:13:32 CDT 2006

>======Sure makes me feel less comfortable asking questions and I am
definitely not a JC groupie.  :(

Me too, and I'm not a JC groupie either.

;-)

And the man is apparently a SQL Server Guru but can't even unsub himself
from the list.  Hmmm, I guess we all DO need help once in awhile.

;-)

1) Click on the following link.

2) Go about 90% of the way down the page, look for dba-SQLServer Subscribers
in big bold letters.
3) Underneath that you will see a text box into which you enter your email
address.
4) Click the button Unsubscribe or edit options.

Hopefully you can follow the instructions from there.

Of course I am kidding (kind of), I think perhaps Haslett might actually be
of value to someone, and I certainly don't want him unsubscribing on my
account.

I do like being promoted to "the upper echelon" though.  Has a certain ring
to it.  "Ahh yes, I am a member of 'the upper echelon'".  LOL, that and 5
bucks will buy me a Starbucks Latte.  ;-)