[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD]TransferringadatabasetoanotherSQLServer

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 11:47:40 CDT 2006

Guys,
  as the Mod for the list I think we've taken the thread from what it
was, advice on helping a member register their server, to personal
attacks about how we do research.  All of use know that our Google-Fu
may not be as good as others, the purpose of the lists are to post and
answer questions, Practice good Nettiquette wich basically points to
if you are willing to help, post by all means, if you do not have the
answer or do not know, OR you are intending to have someone fish, try
something like the following: Use BOL (books on line) to search for
Key words "XXX" and "YYY"

ETC,  However that said, we're all adults, you can choose to help, or
not.  Let's not start a long thread of what should be or what
shouldn't, let's keep it civilized.

http://pcthis.blogspot.com |PC news with out the jargon!