[dba-SQLServer] [SQL2K] Reporting Services 2000, 2nd Y Axis Chart

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:48:42 CDT 2006

For those of you who were sitting at the edge of your seat just
waiting for the conclusion of the TrendLine capper, this is the
solution I was happy with.

DECLARE @TrendTable TABLE (PID INT IDENTITY (1,1),
			XColumn smalldatetime,
			YColumn1 REAL,
			YColumn2 INT,
			Trend REAL)

---
/*
  At this point populate the @TrendTable with your data, the Xcolumn
is of course plotted data on the x axis,  On this example I've put in
a Y column and a 2nd Y column for your charting needs, YColumn1 is the
column that will be trended.
*/
---

DECLARE @n REAL