[dba-SQLServer] Upload documents with MSAccess FE

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 21 15:48:33 CST 2006

If you do it this way the file is saved as a BMP file surrounded with a
OLE wrapper
hence the large size in the OLE field. The way to do it is write the
file into an OLE field
with  AppendChunk and read with GetChunk, I use this to store large XML
files.
Then maybe move to Vchar field in SQL.
Cross post might get you more answers

--